Essay 1: Some people enjoy jobs that include traveling a lot and meeting new people, others like to work in fixed location, with the same group of coworkers. What is your preference? Explain why?



In my opinion I prefer enjoy Jobs that include traveling a lot and meeting new people, because can be a good experience and can help me in any area of work and I can acquire new things from different people and countries. It is a great idea this option for different reasons.

Firstly, because I fi travel a lot to different countries I can learned many culture and probably different idioms for example if I want to go again to any country that I know the culture I can not have a problem and I can feel comfortable work in any country. And can be very excellent to know different people does not all the time work with the same people and work in fixed location, maybe I can feel stressed and I can even get sick.

Secondly, It is a good option meeting new people and work with them because I can learn how each person works, and if it seems to me how they work, I could reinforce my way of working with the way they work, because a person never stops learning new data, every day it is different and every day we have to learned different things. And also if I know more people of each country they can help me to be better every day and work very well because they can tell me my mistakes and I can try to be a good employee.

Lastly, I prefer this option because can be a perfect opportunity to travel a lot and know new people because I can adapt to each country and each person with different culture, because if one day I decide work in another country I can’t have problems and also because I can identify each person’s temperament.

To sum up, I prefer enjoy jobs that include traveling a lot and meeting new people, because we can learned more every day about different things that probably I don’t know and also because I can enjoy the trip when I go to another country and that way  I can’t feel stressed or frustrated.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Essay 2:Groups or organizations are an important part of some people's lives. Why do you think groups or organizations are important to people?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Consulting with a group of people is the best way to make an important decision.